Old Navy is a clothing brand. Their store sells their brand exclusively, as well as other specialty brands affiliated with Old Navy. This is an upscale store, but has affordable prices. They were founded in 1994 and have many stores across the US.
They offer clothing for women, men, and children. They also have shoes and accessories.
About The Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
The Old Navy Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Survey4on.com, is an online survey designed by Old Navy that gives customers a chance to leave feedback on services and products. The company uses this information to work harder to meet consumer needs. This is an online survey, which means you can take it whenever you want.
By participating in this survey, you give valuable, important feedback to the company. They then use your information to improve customer service as well as products. As a reward for participating, you will receive a code word to get 15 percent off your next purchase from Old Navy. You can leave feedback without receiving the coupon by simply closing the browser.
You will not have to give any personal information in order to fill out this survey or to recent the discount.
How to Participate in the Old Navy Customer Experience Survey?
You Will Need:
- Have a computer with Internet access.
- Be able to read English, Spanish, or French.
- Have a recent receipt from an Old Navy store.
Step To Do Survey:
- Go to Survey4on.com.
- Select the language you prefer to take the survey in. Click Begin Survey.
- Answer the demographic questions asked, such as age and gender.
- You will be asked to enter the store number. There is a diagram above the text box so you know where to find this information.
- You will be asked questions based on your most recent experiences. Please answer these questions thoroughly and honestly. You have to answer all questions on the page before moving on.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a special code that entitles you to a 15 percent discount on your next purchase. Please write this code down and present next time you shop at Old Navy.
Food Lion is a grocery store chain that carries affordable groceries. There are about 1,300 supermarkets in fourteen states. They employ approximately 73,000 employees.
They provide groceries in a neighborly supermarket atmosphere. By getting the MVP card, you can save up to 15 percent more than with other stores.
About The Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TalktoFoodLion.com, is an online survey designed by Food Lion. It allows customers to let the company know about their experience with the company. These can be good or bad. The company uses this information to meet your needs. It is completed online, so take it whenever you have time.
By participating in this survey, you will give important feedback to the company. The company uses this information to improve customer service and make products better. When you finish the survey, you will be entered into a drawing for $2,000 of free groceries from Food Lion. This is awarded as 20 different gift cards, each worth $100. If you are not the grand prize winner, you will still be entered into a monthly sweepstakes of a $100 gift card to Food Lion.
You will be asked the appropriate information for the entries at the end of the survey. This can include name, address, and telephone number.
How to Participate in the Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey?
You Will Need:
- You should have a computer with Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have a recent receipt from the grocery store.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to TalktoFoodLion.com.
- Select that you are over 18.
- Enter the information requested from the receipt. This includes the store number, the date and time. There is a diagram to help you find the appropriate information.
- You will be asked questions based on your recent visit. Please answer these honestly.
- At the end of the survey, enter the contact information requested to receive your entry into the drawing.